Custom Email / Fax Marine Weather Reports
You tell me where & when you'd like to go, and I email (or fax) you detailed vessel-specific weather forecast & routing advice. Allow 24hrs for your 1st forecast. For subsequent forecasts, contact me with your location, conditions & plan in the morning & I'll email (or fax) your forecast later in the day.
Plain-text forecast averaging 3k-or-less in length for easy reception via HF radio email or sat phone email, even SkyMate. Graphical (images) forecasts available at extra cost.
Throughout the entire Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, Pacific Coast of C America, Bahamas, entire US E Coast, Bermuda, and Atlantic waters N of the Equator, INCLUDING Trans-Atlantic vessels in both directions to/from ports such as Great Britain, Azores, Portugal, Gibraltar, Canaries, etc.
Typical 5-day forecast, $65:
- Synopsis of major weather features
- Sea Surface Current analysis & suggested waypoints based on sea surface currents
- Detailed forecast for your expected location at 12-hr intervals (shorter intervals during expected significant weather events) for the next 5-7 days, then a general outlook to 10 days. Detailed forecast includes:
- Wind speed & direction
- Tactical advice (such as sail as close a reach as is possible, in order to stay N of 32N).
- Sea State forecast, including height & direction & interval of wind-driven seas & swells.
- Summary, reinforcing key points in the forecast.
Typical 2-day forecast, $35: similar to 5-day forecast, but only a detailed 2-day forecast.
Typical 10-day outlook, $35: only a general weather outlook & general weather-based advice over next 10-15 days. Usefulness? Vessels monitoring long-range weather patterns for an upcoming trip, or Trans-Atlantic vessels in settled weather patterns looking to positions themselves at an optimum Latitude for Trades.
Package of (10) 10-day General Outlooks, $250: same as above, appropriate for trans-Atlantic passages where vessel is handling their own short-term forecasts, but requires guidance (including specific waypoints) for optimum long-term positioning.Sign Up Now